Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredUnspecified
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)8000 - 12000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Information Technology, Management, Product Management, Program & Product Management, Quality Assurance
- Lead the efforts for analytical development studies within ARD department; function as project leader role in analytical development projects.
- Plan and execute analytical method development and validation for drug substances/drug products; perform sample analyses including but not limited to samples for drug substances /drug products used for clinical trials;
- Plan Coordinate and oversee the work activities of scientific staff within the assigned group.
- Be responsible for project management starting from project execution/project following up regular analytical development update review and approval of analytical protocols/reports. Assist the interaction with partners by issuing project reports entertaining on-site visitation and through tele- web- or video-conferencing etc.
- Be responsible for improving the operation efficiency and productivity while ensuring the current quality systems in full compliance to all applicable regulatory standards
- Perform daily management of the analytical labs; conduct the group training in technology and compliance as needed.
- Ph.D. or Master degree in analytical chemistry pharmaceutical analysis or other directly-related science discipline with experience or training in analytical chemistry pharmaceutical analysis or equivalent experience.
- Very strong independent analysis of daily work and research capabilities especially experience in DNA analysis method high throughput analysis separation methods biological macro-molecules analysis.
- Love analysis work willing to innovate. Be good at solving problems from internal and external demand.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal especially in English，and outstanding interpersonal skills are essential job requirements.