Concept Design Architect
China Global Connections
Posted 4 days ago · 156 Views
Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredUnspecified
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design, Business Development, Management, Marketing, Operations, Product Management, Program & Product Management
"We are currently looking for Concept Design Architect in our studio in Chengdu, China. You will work together with other international designers located in different regions. You’ll be responsible for project operations including oversight of work production management and budget."
- Responsible for coordinating all project operations including management oversight of work production and budget
- Oversees collaborations across all staff contractors sub-contractors representative collaboration;
- Maintain the highest standards of professional excellence
- Supervise team(s) which include creative and project management;
- Develops the Project Management for production calendar monitor and adjust work flow to achieve 100% timely delivery of material.
- Contributes innovative and groundbreaking design ideas and proposals working collaboration with Design Directors.
- Responsible for QA/QC processes; evaluates and assures work contents are accurate and met office standards.
- Responsible for work with project budget reports and client/consultant to meet deadlines scope of work agreements/contracts.
- Develops proposal standards with assistance of Production Directors and/or Design Directors;
- Ensures full scope design strategies are developed to meet client's needs and budgets; participates in client interviews and development of marketing efforts.
- Manage and expand the inventory of FF&E library;
- Minimum of 3 years of architecture/interior design experience required.
- Degree in Architecture/Interior/Design
- Passion about delivering compelling and cutting-edge designs that are functional and innovative
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AutoCAD SketchUp Revit Photoshop InDesign etc.
- Attention to detail at all levels of design
- Presentation skills and ability to sell your design.
- Understanding of brand development and retail marketing concepts.
- Excellent communication organizational time management and follow up skills.
- Familiar with licensing regulations and other standards
- Work experience in China is preferred